Insulated Cedar Dog Houses
Cedar Dog Houses On Sale!
- State of the art dimensional 2X2 dado framing technology for all wall panels for exceptional strength and rigidity.
- All terrain plastic adjustable feet for a true level home for your pet
- Upgraded Insulation package utilizing state of the art radiant reflective barriers to reduce heat transfer by up to 97% into your pets home during the summer and to retain up to 93% of your pets radiant body heat during the winter.
- Medium, large and extra large models come with a free split door for easy entrance by your pet into the dog house. Small models have a one piece door.
- All models come with Forest Green, oil stained, roof that is one piece in two sections providing a leak proof environment for your pets.
- A true ventilated roof ridge cap on top of the roof provides air circulation by negative pressure to assure your pets get proper amounts of circulating air.
- Solid Tongue and groove cedar floor with no gaps between boards.
- Solid tongue and groove cedar outer wall boards for all 4 walls for protection from the elements.
- The roof panels on all models are finished with cedar lap shingles that are oil stained in a Forest Green shade, and lasered to give the appearance of asphalt shingles. Roof panels are constructed with a layer of mahogany luan (OSB) first, then the insulation (thin radiant reflective barrier), another layer of mahogany luan, and then the cedar green stained shingles.
- Beautiful addition to any back yard.
- Optional available porch and deck for added comfort and protection from the elements.
- Each wall panel is pre-assembled with all weather galvanized screws for added strength.
- Solid tongue and groove cedar wood is naturally rot and insect resistant.
- All necessary hardware including screw covers are included
- Assembly time is less than 25 minutes.
FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL USA!
Our tongue and groove cedar dog houses would be an attractive addition to your landscape design. A natural deterrent against insects and decay it would blend into an environment rather than be an eye sore, not to mention a comfortable and healthy home for your pet. If you live in extreme hot or cold areas you may consider our dog house air conditioner unit that also serves as a heater and air filtration system controlling dog hair and dander year round, while maintaining a comfortable climate for your dog. Cedar is an excellent choice for a dog house and our easy to assemble panels can be put together in approximately 30 minutes.
So there you have it:
Long lasting comfort for your pet.
Easy to assemble for you.
Delivered to your door free of shipping charges.
Optional upgrades for your dog's new home.
Pets are family!
So Why Cedar For My New Dog House?
Reason #1: Doowaggle insulated cedar dog houses are constructed with Western cedar which has been proven by the construction industry to be a durable wood with natural resistance (no chemical treatments) against premature decay, various insects (including fleas, ticks and destructive termites) and has a nice visual appeal.
Reason#2: Cedar does not require a lot of maintenance, if let untreated it will faint out like a pair of blue jeans after numerous washings. If you desire to maintain the rich look of the original cedar, simply apply a coat of sealer/stain. How often it is needed would be determined by how much sun the dog house is exposed to and the look you desire.
Reason #3: Cedar is an excellent wood as a natural insulation from the harsh elements. It will not heat up during the summer months like a plastic house will. During the cold winter months cedar will retain the heat from your dog better than plastic houses or other materials. In addition Doowaggle dog houses & cedar duplex dog houses are insulated to provide even better comfort for your dog!
Reason #4: Western cedar is preferred by the construction industry because of its structural integrity considering the weight of the wood. Since there is no resin presence in this wood it can be painted to match any other buildings in your backyard décor.
The Doowaggle Family Video
Luxury Dog Houses
Got Questions? Contact Us Here
“I love my dog house. That was great service and I believe the puppies will like it too.”
"Prompt delivery with concerned follow through. Easy to assemble, worth the price."
The dog house is absolutely fantastic! It is the perfect size for Machiavelli, and he love's it! It also was very easy to put together all by myself. I used Thompson Water Seal on the outside and the inside floor, and it produced an even richer look to the wood. Thank you very much for all your help and information in helping me find the perfect house for my best friend! Thanks again and God Bless,
Our guarantee is very simple: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason* we will send a replacement product, or cheerfully refund your money! * The only exception to this guarantee is if the product has been worn or damaged. We value your business and know that you have many choices, that is why our products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.