Large Gable Style Dog House
Large A Frame Wooden Dog House Featuring Vinyl Flap Door With Free Shipping (In USA).
- Dimensions: 32.75" Wide x 39.5" Deep x 33.75" High.
- Door Opening: 13" Wide x 16.5" High.
- Inside Living Space: 26" Wide X 32" Deep X 28" High.
- Ideal doghouse for these breeds – German Shepherd, Labradors or other dogs of this size. Note some of these dogs can get large, so consider an extra large!
- Mode of solid firwood construction.
- Features a waterproof shingle roof, and also has adjustable feet or legs to level and raise the house off the ground, if necessary.
- Peaked or Gable roof design opens for easy access to clean the house or to inspect your pet.
- Assembles in a matter of minutes with only a screwdriver.
Other features for your dogs comfort:
Firwood construction is sealed with a water based non toxic stain.
Adjustable feet on the house allow you to raise and level the house for your pets comfort and accessibility.
Clear weather resistant vinyl flap style doggie door to help protect your dog from the elements. Please note: This is an option on most websites, but we include with the house, see additional image!
Get help with dog house questions at our Dog House Information page:
How to buy a dog house online.
Understanding how a dog house kit works.
Your dog house design options.
Considering a dog house insulation option.
A note about which size to order!
When in doubt go to the next size larger (no, we are not trying to sell a larger house; would you want to sleep on a mattress that was too small night after night)?
So what the heck is firwood?
Pine and fir sometimes referred to as Douglas Fir are two softwood species that are common in the Northern Hemisphere.
Both of these soft woods are widely used in the building industry.
They provide lumber for framed structures and houses as well as provide wood for cabinets and other woodworking projects like these dog houses.