Sloped Roof Dog House
Sloped Roof Large Wooden Dog House With Vinyl Flap Door Featuring Free Shipping (In USA)!
- Dimensions: 45" Wide x 32" Deep x 30.75" High.
- Door Opening: 13.5" Wide x 19.5" High.
- Inside Living Space: 41" Wide X 26" Deep X 25" High.
- Perfect for – German Shepherds, Labradors and similar size dog breeds.
- Mode of solid wood construction.
- Features a waterproof shingle roof and adjustable feet to raise your house off the ground if necessary.
- Hinged slanted roof design that opens for easy access for cleaning or inspecting your pet.
- Assembles in a matter of minutes with only a screwdriver.
Other features for your dogs comfort:
Firwood construction is sealed with a water based non toxic stain.
Adjustable feet on the house to raise or level the house for your pets comfort and accessibility. Another benefit of raised feet is the house is off the cold ground and will not have the cold transfer if the ground freezes in your area. Also it will help keep the house from decaying more rapidly if it is not in direct contact with soil.
Clear weather resistant vinyl flap for the door to help protect your dog from the elements. Please note: This is an option on most websites but we include with the house, see additional image!
Get help with dog house questions at our Dog House Information page:
How to buy a dog house online.
Understanding how a dog house kit works.
Your dog house design options.
Considering a dog house insulation option.
A note about which size to order!
When in doubt go to the next size larger (no we are not trying to sell a larger house, would you want to sleep on a mattress that was too small night after night)?
So what the heck is firwood?
Pine and fir sometimes referred to as Douglas Fir are two softwood species that are common in the Northern Hemisphere.
Both of these soft woods are widely used in the building industry.
They provide lumber for framed structures and houses as well as provide wood for cabinets and other woodworking projects like these dog houses.